Experienced Missouri And Kansas Municipal, Criminal And Juvenile Court Defense
A single traffic ticket can lead to thousands of dollars in added insurance costs and may even lead to a suspension or revocation of driving privileges. A single criminal conviction, as an adult or as a juvenile, can cost a great deal more. Given what is at stake, it makes sense to trust your defense to an attorney with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of results in these cases.
At the law firm of Barbara E. Hecht, P.C., we can offer you those qualities and more. As a firm, we help individuals and families to resolve problems involving the municipal, criminal or juvenile courts of both Kansas and Missouri.
Take advantage of the more than 45 years of experience our attorney has to offer. Call one of our three offices directly or contact us online to discuss any municipal court, juvenile court or criminal defense matter.
Our Criminal Law Practice
Attorney, Barbara E. Hecht can assist you with various municipal, criminal and juvenile court matters, including:
- Serious traffic violations (e.g., speeding, reckless driving, careless driving, driving while under suspension or revocation)
- Protection order hearings (plaintiffs and defendants)
- Municipal ordinance violations (consuming alcoholic beverages in a prohibited area, animal control violation, disorderly conduct)
- Criminal defense (felonies and misdemeanors)
- Juvenile court representation regarding criminal law offenses (vandalism, drug possession, theft)
- Statutory juvenile offenses (curfew violations, school issues such as truancy or fighting, underage drinking)
Contact An Experienced Kansas City, Missouri, Traffic Violations Attorney
Keep your driving or criminal record clean. Protect the future you want your son or daughter to have. Rely on us for help. To schedule an initial consultation, call any of our three office locations directly or
contact our firm online.
Offices in Overland Park and Olathe, Kansas, and in Kansas City, Missouri
Major Credit Cards Accepted